AUKEY Braided USB C to USB A 3.0 Cable (Type C) Charging & Data Sync (3.3 Feet)
- Extensive Compatibility: When used with a charger or power bank that supports Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging or Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0/3.0, this cable will Fast Charge your Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus/Note 8 or will Quick Charge your LG G5/G6/V20/V30, HTC 10, or other compatible model (refer to Product Description for details)
- Data Transfer & Charging: USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) supports data transfer at up to 5Gbps, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. Safe charging at up to 3A is ensured by high-standard components, including a 56k ohm resistor which protects circuit and tinned steel shielding connectors provide superb toughness from end to end
- Tough Design: Durable braided nylon A to C cable with reversible, aluminum alloy-housed USB-C connector and 6000+ bend lifespan to conveniently connect and withstand wear & tear
- Optimum Length: 3.3ft meets most of your charging and data transfer needs
Out of stock
Sleek & Durable
Braided nylon coating reinforced aluminum shielding designed to withstand stress, bends, twists, and pulls.
Fast and future-proof charging technology for the latest-generation USB-C devices. Easy connection for power with the small, reversible connector.
More power, more bandwidth. Experience 10x faster data transfer and sync speeds than USB 2.0. The USB 3.0 blue port has a transfer rate of up to 5Gbps and is backwards compatible with previous USB versions.
Extensive Device Compatibility
Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, Google Pixel, LG G5 V20, HTC 10, Apple MacBook, Google Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS 15, HP Elite x2, and many more. Supports Qualcomm Quick Charge and Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging.
– Adaptive Fast Charging supported for Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, LG G5 G6 V20, HTC 10 with original Samsung S8 charger or a Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 certified charger.
– Rapid charge not supported for Nexus 6P/5X, Google Pixel / Pixel XL, OnePlus 3T/3, Moto Z, and Nintendo Switch.
– This cable doesn’t charge MacBooks. Please use the original MacBook charging cable (or equivalent) to charge MacBooks.