AUKEY USB C Hub Adapter with 4K HDMI, 4 USB 3.0 Ports, 60W Type C Power Delivery Charging Port for MacBook and Laptops
- Multiplied Ports: Turn a single USB C port into six ports for data transfer, display expansion, and charging
- 4K Ultra HD Video: HDMI port outputs video resolutions up to 4K@30Hz to a connected display
- Convenient Charging: The 60W USB Type-C Power Delivery charging port keeps charging your MacBook Pro or other compatible USB-C PD laptop (using your device?s original power adapter) while you?re using all the other functions of the hub
- Fast Data Transfer: The four USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) ports support data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
Out of stock
The CB-C58 is a powerful, compact USB Type C hub that?s easy to take on-the-go. It turns a single USB-C port into HDMI, USB-C Power Delivery, and four USB 3.1 Gen 1 SuperSpeed ports.
Compact and Lightweight
With a sleek matte black exterior, the AUKEY CB-C58 USB C dongle subtly complements the aesthetic of your computer setup and conserves desk space at home or in the office. Slip this hub into your backpack or laptop bag and take it to the office or school.
USB-C Power Delivery Plus Data
The USB-C port does more than just enable charging of your USB-C host laptop. It?s been upgraded to also transfer data at a speed of USB 2.0.
Easy to Use
Use this hub to effortlessly connect all kinds of computer peripherals such as USB flash drives and mice; as well as external displays. USB-IF and HDMI certification ensure full compliance with industry standards and reliable performance.
PCs: MacBook Pro, MacBook, iMac 2017, Google Chromebook, Google Pixelbook, Lenovo Yoga 900 & 910
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S8
(Specifically designed for full compatibility with the above models. Compatibility for other models may vary and can’t be warranted)
1. The USB-C port on your computer should support video output and Power Delivery for the HDMI and Power Delivery ports to function.
2. Use your laptop’s original power adapter to charge your laptop via the USB-C Power Delivery port on this hub.
3. When connecting an external hard drive or multiple devices to this hub, connect your laptop’s power adapter to the USB-C Power Delivery port.
4. The hub supports a maximum of 2 hard drives (one hard drive on either side of the hub), but for best performance, the power demand of connected devices shouldn?t exceed the total USB output of 5V 0.9A. Devices with high power demand such as Apple USB SuperDrive shouldn?t be connected to the hub.
5. For use with the 15-inch MacBook Pro’s 87W power adapter, please download the ‘CB-C55 & CB-C58 & CB-C59 & CB-C60 Firmware Update for Power Delivery for 15-inch MacBook Pro’ from the AUKEY website. A Windows computer with USB-C port is needed to install the firmware, but then the hub will provide full power to the 15-inch MacBook Pro.
Material: ABS plastic, PC
Interfaces: Four USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) ports, USB-C Power Delivery port, and HDMI port
Input: DC 5-20V 3A (Support a max power of 60W to your laptop)
USB Output: DC 5V 0.9A (total)
HDMI Maximum Display Resolution: 4K@30Hz
Compatible Systems: Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS, Chrome OS (Not compatible with Linux)
Cable Length: 130mm / 5.12?
Dimensions: 84 x 59 x 15mm / 3.31? x 2.32? x 0.59?
Weight: 65g / 2.3oz