Mpow Phone Lens 3 in 1 Clip-On 180 Degree Supreme Fisheye Lens + 0.65X Wide Angle Lens + 10X Macro Lens
- ?Updated Fisheye Phone Lens?Mpow Fisheye 3-in-1 lens offers you a wide hemispherical image.The Macro lens is used for taking extreme close-up pictures of very small objects.The Wide-angle lens projects a substantially larger image circle than would be typical for a standard design lens of the same focal length.
- ?High-definition Lens?This fisheye lens is made of high-class glass, professional HD lens reduces glass flare & ghosting.
- ?Clip on Lenses for Smartphones?The soft 3mm thick rubber helps to decrease the scratch on the phone which might damage your smartphone’s camera and won’t affect the shooting effect meanwhile.
- ?Lightweight and Portable?Mpow improves the lens clips only for the convenience of one-hand operation. Light weight and mini size design is great for keeping.
- ?Kindly Note?For more detailed pictures, the optimal distance from the macro lens to the object is 0.8-1 inch. The Macro lens and the Wide-angle lens are attached together; please screw the macro lens from wide-angle lens before using.
Out of stock
Mpow Upgraded Lens
This is the 7th generation of Mpow Lens, and this time we bring you the best phones? lens Mpow has ever made. Fisheye Lens effect becomes striking; 0.36X Wide Angle Lens shoot wider views compared to the previous 0.67X one.
Upgraded Supreme Fisheye Lens
180 degree of the scene can be captured by Fisheye lens, which takes you into a stunning fantastic world. Before using, it is suggested that the case of your smartphone be removed and the lens should be adjusted right in front of the camera lens of your smart phones, for avoiding some blurring photos.
0.36X Wide-angle Lens
When shooting pictures, it is suggested that the Wide-angle Lens be used in a wide-open area in order to get a great difference.
20X Macro Lens
Macro lens can take clear photos of small objects.In order to get a stunning effect when using this macro lens, you need to place the transparent cap on the surface of objects you want to shoot.