SMALLRIG NATO Rail Handle, Top Handgrip with Mounting Points, Cold Shoe Mount for Camcorder Camera Cage – 1955
- SmallRig handles NATO handle grip is a sliding top cheese handle for moving shoots, compatibility with small-sized mirrorless camera cages and SWAT NATO Rails: A7/A7r/A7s/A7II/A7RII/A7SII, A6000/A6300/A6500 camera cages, G7, GH4, GH5, G85, X-T2 camera cages, etc.
- It is designed for quick release attaching and detaching on the camera without screws. Simply slide onto safety NATO rail and tighten down the thumbscrew
- Except for sliding it left and right on the Rail to keep your camera balance, you can also slide forwards and backwards to find the balance point of your rigs
- The handle is equipped with three shoe mounts on the top, in the front and at the back respectively, to which the light accessories, such as microphone, magic arm, could be attached
- This handle is equipped with the hole pattern for ARRI accessory mount pins, you can attach compatible extension blocks, also provides 1/4″ & 3/8″ mounting points for additional accessories
Out of stock